Tuesday 25 December 2012

No bones about it

Currently reclined and digesting an sizeable portion of turkey, stuffing, potatoes, veg, chipolatas, gravy and other sundries as only mother knows how to make. A spur of the moment decision has brought me home to roost for the holidays before i get set for another adventure into the unpredictable and precarious world of dance i seem to have found myself in. So here's just a quick update before i pass out:

• 31st Dec 2012 •
If you're coming to Edinburgh (along with several thousand other like minded people) to take in the New Year then you might well see my chevy chase about the street party as host for the REW1ND3R stage at this year's celebrations on the 31st of Dec. With a DJ playing music from the last 60 years of pop music, 2 live VJs and my banter it will no doubt be a night to remember...unless you have one too many hot toddys. Check out more on The REW1ND3R.

• 26th Jan 2013 •
Sees the return of Breakin' Rules to the Dundee Rep Theatre. Featuring hip hop crews from around the UK, this will certainly kickstart your 2013!

• Jan / Feb 2013 •
Making sure i get myself up in time the following day, I take myself and my hosting skills off to Australia with Blaze the Show for the month of January. Performances will take place at the Sydney Opera House (tick that box!) and Arts Centre Melbourne (epi-centre of great coffee and cafes).

• 29th Mar 2013 •
After sufficient time on the beaches of Australia, I'll be back in the northern hemisphere to present SQUISH as part of the March Moves programme by City Moves and double billing with Jack Webb.

2013 is shaping up to be a busy year for R2M, but right now it's time to let nature take it's course, allow the food to digest and the eyelids to close. Hope you're having a great day wherever you are and all the best for 2013.

x

R2M

I'm just trying got keep abreast of the situation



No comments:

Post a Comment